Thursday, January 12, 2012

Have to/Want to, and a PARTY!

You know that "Have to"- "Want to" thing I talked about yesterday??


Well, it's going to make it's way to the screen again today, except in a different light...







I've been meaning to blog about this. It was a HAVE to on my list, but also, a very much WANT to.


If you haven't figured it out yet; I do love to plug a local when I can, and Landmark Park, is a local.

A very much LOVED local. Especially on beautiful days like today :)


A local, in need of, like all local businesses; the continued support from our faithful community.

Please consider joining us for this fun filled evening; but if the date and time won't cut it for you, then please, oh please consider ordering some yummy Ribs. We will have the Rib pick up at 3 different locations as a convenience to you and a thank you for your support. You can call the number above, or email me kcpilcher@gmail.com and I will hook you up with some tickets!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails