Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Arrivals Wednesday! Posted Late......sorry!


Did you think I forgot!! Almost.......the day has been busy.....when you come in you will see WHY! We received a lot of new fall today and we have been busy bees steaming and tagging so we could get it out on the floor for you asap! Featured in today's "New Arrivals" is from our Baby Nay line! If you know me..... it is one of my FAVORITES!!! When we pulled this out of the box and we were OHHHing and AHHHing over it my employee said "this would be great for Christmas also!" I think so also, what a cute and different Christmas picture!! Oh.....stop in to see Baby Nay's new line Big Citizen. I didn't picture it, because I want you to come in and see it in person! SO cute...you will wish you had one for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails