Saturday, January 31, 2009

I think ya'll deserve a Fabulous Friday!

Sorry for some delays on posting! I think ya'll deserve a "Fabulous Friday " item, don't you?!?!?
Well, here ya go............. we think this is FABULOUS......










Florence Eiseman has been around FOREVER!!!! I am serious ya'll! If you are reading this blog and you are around 30 years of age (or older) ask your mom about Florence Eiseman! Growing up with four brothers, my mom loved the fact that Florence Eiseman was one of the few Children's clothing lines that she could match us all in with having such a spread of ages between us. Their fabrics and quality are "out of this world"! You may pay a pretty penny on some pieces, but it NEVER AGES and most all styles can be worn into the NEXT YEAR!! My nine year old is wearing some of my Florence Eiseman's from when I was a little girl! I can testify to the fact it looks new and is timeless! They do specialize in swimwear, so feel free to use this "Fabulous Friday" item and receive 20% Off (1) one Florence Eiseman piece of your choice (including swim). See you soon!!!
Offer Expires Next Friday, February 6, 2009

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails