Tuesday, December 13, 2011

memory full....ugh

My stone age laptop, decided it was  not going to let me load all my Disney Pics.

It apparently doesn't have memory storage for the 17824 pics I took while there ;)


So I decided to let it "rest" and work on it later when I have more patience.


In the mean time. I have RACKED and RACKED my brain for teacher gifts.


Starbucks? Been there......

Barnes and Noble? Been there too....

Monogrammed Water bottle/Coffee Cups, you say???? Been there as well....




So I was in Sam's Club this afternoon and saw these......



 They had potential for sure. I knew I had some ribbon and burlap at home, soooooooo.....




I thought outside the box :) I got me one too.....Hope this adds a little inspiration!


 Gotta run, Hot sugar cookies out of the oven and three little girls just getting home from school are calling my name!! :) 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Consider this idea stolen :)

Lou Ann said...

Love this idea! What teacher wouldn't love to receive one of those!! Would love to see pics of your home decorated for the holidays and things you're cooking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails