Monday, February 13, 2012

Red....

yep, it's that week. The week where I dig for something in my closet that is red.



I am blonde and I don't have a single thing in my closet the color red, except for these......




not sure why I even look, I usually grab my 1998 pink GAP button down and cuff the sleeves for the ol' Valentine's Day party at my girl's school. This year, probably no different.

That doesn't stop me from adding a little red around the house. Some of my favorite items in my house are red....








What's your favorite red item you own????


Happy Monday Y'all! I'm off to the grocery store for some ingredients to have some V'day fun in the kitchen!

1 comment:

The Little Things said...

My favorite is a red picture frame that holds a photo of my grandfather. I have loved reading your posts since discovering your blog. They are uplifting and refreshing. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails