Wednesday, March 7, 2012

catching you up!

Hello Peeps!

I have so missed sitting down and writing! Elizabeth is on a short outside break this morning and so I have about 15 mins to throw my thoughts, pictures and the happenings up on this screen! Grammar apologies extended!



I have mucho to ramble about from our little hive nest. I don't have near as much time now to go into it all, mainly because my house looks like this........









The clothes above on the sofa were neatly folded.......THREE DAYS AGO, and it appears from my hanging pictures...we've had an earthquake....

The rest of my house is filling up with lovelies for this one's wedding.....





this Saturday :)




Over the next few days, my house will be packed with the sweet smelling aromas of beautiful spring flowers! Can't wait to show y'all pics! The Wedding is out of town in the Groom's Grandparent's Church and the Reception is to be held here....




At our very own Landmark Park Stokes Activity Barn! I am so excited about this and can't wait to show you pictures!!!


In the meantime, Elizabeth and I have taken her science subject out doors and started our summer garden....








And I have made up a few meals I will post recipes on (sometime next week!).....




My time is up! Hope you all have a super week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails