Tuesday, November 20, 2012

keeping it local....a new shop in town!

Good evening, peeps! Just hopping on here tonight to say hello and tell you all about a fun little  surprise Dothan is revealing tomorrow.......

 
 
This beautiful and whimsical little shop is opening up, and is FULL of happies.
 
 



My sweet friend Paula ,(who greeted me at the door, as I toted my three children everyday into preschool for several years), and her sister Jana, are greeting you as they open Dothan's newest Gift Shop....... Gypsy's.

It's absolutely a place you will enjoy shopping. The cozy shop, displayed with fine prizes for you to enjoy is located on Montgomery Hwy. Down from Old Navy, just across from Crepe Myrtle Shopping Center and the Army Aviation Federal Credit Union.

I'll leave you with a couple more sneak peeks, and the rest you will just have to come in and see for yourself!

Open tomorrow 10am-6pm........go see them and tell 'em I sent ya!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails