Monday, November 26, 2012

homemade.......

I need to visit here more often; been missing you guys!

So I left you with my last post on Gypsy's. What a fun, fun shop! If you don't leave there with an arm full of goodies, you will with a mind full of inspiration. It's just such a beautiful, quaint little place, that makes me smile. And after viewing things like this....

it only confirms, that I need a cotton field.....well, at least around the holidays for decorating.

The girls decided this year, our tree should be vintage. Not "vintage", meaning we bought them years ago, but "vintage" meaning, they would like it to look old.

We pulled some ideas from all four of our little brains and came up with some fun, and easy decorations.

Oops! Looks like this post will have to be continued. Nothing like, keeping you in suspense, huh?? I'm having difficulty uploading my pics and it appears that my "free" blog has reached it's quota of pictures over the last 4 years and will now require $$ for an upgrade. I've got to investigate my options before jumping on that plan. Hopefully, I'll be back really soon.

 
well......













 as you can see, I was able to upload some to Jillian's blog and transfer from there. It has taken me 3x's as long to blog this... What a pain! I'll have to figure the upgrade out before you'll see me here again! All the ornaments and garland we handmade. I can assure you that some of us have burn marks from the glue gun and pricks from the sewing needles, but it was all worth it. It was a fun project and I am glad we took the time and challenge to do it. I wish I had time to blog about how to make them, but that would have to be for another post. I will say...... that for the garland and the  ornaments, we made it all for under $20.00. 


Over the weekend, we got some sweet niece/cousin time. I will have to share more when I can get my pics to upload. I was able to give this one, her first "do"........








We couldn't get enough of her before, but now we could just eat her up!


I have a fun project scheduled for next week and it has required a lot of experimenting in the kitchen.........



be back next week with the details. Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails