Thursday, March 14, 2013

a little (very little) catch up.....

I keep thinking I will get a chance to sit down and update you guys, but my time on the computer is faaaaarrrrr fetched. I can't seem to find any time to sit down and blog. Most of my time on the screen is spent grading papers and doing research.

The girls use the computer for schooling, so the main computer and the laptop is used 6-7 hours a day. And then my afternoons are usually playing chauffeur, chef or rushing off to an appt.


I have picked up (or should I say, the Lord dropped them in my lap) a few design jobs. It has been great fun, and I'll have to tell you the details about them and how I got started on another post :)


In the meantime, I received a few of these happy samples yesterday and it was like Christmas morning for me.....




















We have been soaking up this gorgeous spring weather we've been having. I find myself telling the girls to take as much work outside as possible.

This gal is reading the Magic Tree House books, and decided it needed to be read in a tree...



I'm surprised, (since it's about Dolphins) she didn't insist on laying on the beach instead! Her imagination fuels me most of the time.

I've discovered that I like to doodle. I have always been a TERRIBLE drawer, but the design world has forced me on beautiful days like this to doodle my design. And I have discovered that my love for color pencils didn't have to stay in the 2nd grade :)....







Oh, and have y'all discovered the new knob section at Hobby Lobby?????

before.....

after......



LOVE.....I could spend all day on that aisle.

Looks like my time is up.....time to put on the ol' chauffeur hat!


oh, and since it's Thursday..... I'll participate in the #TBT (throw back Thursday)....... This is Elizabeth when she was 3 yrs old eating a slice of Cantaloupe on the beach :) ......




Happy Thursday Y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails