Monday, March 4, 2013

Inspiration

Sometimes it's fabric, a piece of art, even a blank wall. But most of the time it's the people. I can love a design, a swatch of fabric, or a piece of art; but if it doesn't scream that person's personality, doesn't function for that family, and I don't think it will make them smile inside....it doesn't make the cut. They live with it. I don't. We are all individuals, created differently....why live inside the same box. I can find appreciation and love in a whole lot of designs, fabric, and colors because it reflects that person.....and that makes me smile.


Super excited about a couple projects going right now and these pics have me giddy inside.

Enjoy...

































































1 comment:

Our Big Adventure!! said...

I would love the last one on a antique chair. So cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails