Tuesday, September 10, 2013

get you some color.....

Well, we did it.......


we ran our first, but NOT our last Color Run....


they gave us stick on tattoos.... of which I was SO.COOL. the 10mins peeps at church the next day thought they were real. I totally lost my coolness after I revealed the truth....  




we actually won this fanny pack for celebrating our 15th anniversary next week. I wore the pack that day, but you might find me hard pressed to wear it again...ha! ;) I was however, thrilled to share with thousands that we have been married 15 years in a world that sadly finds that number "FOREVER" and the statistics of marriages lasting that long is slim. 

We had a blast with awesome friends and I am thrilled they asked us to go down there to run it with them....


Go look it up, and sign up to run one. You will thank me later....

Happy Tuesday, y'all! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails