Wednesday, September 4, 2013

hi ya...

It's hump day over here.....




the weekend was nice and long and I'm already ready for this weekend!



There are days that I dislike myself strongly for wishing the day away for those Saturday mornings to hurry up and get here; but that's truly just how it goes sometimes.



This weekend, Tim and I will be joining some friends here for this....





have you ever been to a Color Run??


I'm pretty pumped!


I'm planning on getting my "do" done this Friday. Glad I opted for just the cut this time, because I'm not sure my newly processed hair could've taken this much color the next day ;)


Things are trucking right along with our little fam... we have this little dude visiting here for the week....


he's a stinker and I could eat him alive....


although Jillian made the comment yesterday, "when we have a toddler, our house is going to be a wreck!"...

She just lived my life 10 years ago.... I hear you toddler mama's shouting an Amen!


Working on a post about another little fella, and the nursery I just finished for him (and no, not ours.......we're still in the adoption wait game).......






be back soon with pictures and details.....



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails