Friday, July 18, 2008

Fabulous Friday!


Our Fabulous item for the week is our FABULOUS bla bla dolls and accessories. bla bla is fabulous WHY you ask? Look right and see for yourself! The bright colorful hand knit dolls have been a favorite in my store the last 3 years for your little one. The have sold for baby and birthday gifts, room and nursery decor, hospital happies, and because your child (and you) falls in love with them when they walk in the door! bla bla will definitely be the toy that goes in the keep sake trunk for when your child grows up! Mention this blog for 20% OFF your next purchase of any bla bla accessories. Offer expires next Friday!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Katie!! Somehow I didn't know about the "Bla Bla's"! A friend sent one to JM and it's about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! I'm so glad to know you have them!

bellamia said...

Darb- I love them also!!! It is a FAVORITE for sure in our store!! We have so much fun with them, it just brightens up any corner, bed, window and "baby"! Enjoy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails