Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Arrivals Wednesday!



This week's new arrival is from Mary James Inc. . Does this dress bring back memories or what! I could swear I had a dress just like this, paired with red Maryjane's, red ribbons on my pigtails and under my navy London Fog swing coat! How precious this vintage looking red, navy and yellow smocked bishop with collar is! Well this says back to school to me more then anything else I have in my store right now so, hurry in for this "back to school" dress sizes 2-6X.

4 comments:

tami stanford said...

I think your blog looks great!! I love it. Great ideas for gifts!!

Darby said...

Katie, Super cute... I love the retro/vintage fabric too!

olina said...

Love the blog!

andreag365 said...

I love the blog! I love being able to see pictures of the new stuff coming in. This was a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails