Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hmmmmmmm......

where to even begin??

June has been busy and we have yet to experience the lazy days of summer! Emily made All stars in Softball so our nights continue to have the route of ball fields!

Last week, Tim had business in Atlanta and so we decided to tag along.......








which was fun, because we could order Chinese in and hang out in the pool all day.


Elizabeth found the complimentary sleep mask amusing and we found her wearing it very entertaining....







we also discovered this would be the last trip our girls could go with sharing one bed AND that their new favorite restaurant is the Waffle House....



which lucky for me was right next door to our hotel....


Tuesday night we headed here.....




I SOOOO wanted to sneak in my camera with zoom lens, but decided to follow the rules and only use my camera phone in the stadium.


This was not only the girls first Braves game, but mine as well. I loved it! When I was younger, one of my older brothers and myself climbed on our roof and made a Tomahawk out of Christmas lights and had it displayed up there through the World Series.



I reminded the girls that Chipper Jones was just a newbie to the team when I was younger and watched them all the time.



We headed home the next day and I had just enough time to check in at the shop, wash some clothes, repack my bags and head north to babysit this little guy for the weekend.....





Pure Sweetness! This little booger's father is a photographer; so I took full advantage that he has seen a camera before and is not afraid of it....









ohhhhhhhhh! Seriously! I could EAT.HIM.UP! One day I will post pics of their home and the very creative ways my SIL decorated a rental that had a No Paint (along with other things) contract. Another day, Another time, but I do have pics and they will haunt me until I post them, so no worries, they will post!


On to creative decorating.......


Over the last few months, I (along with many others) have been helping plan and put together a wedding. It has been lots of fun! Pulling together using talents and gifts that God has given us makes me smile and I hope brings honor and smiles to our Heavenly Father as well! So many details, so many projects! I can't WAIT to show you....details later next week!

Speaking of weddings...........






Look who's starting to plan one.......



A huge congratulations to our Leah on her engagement!! We are super excited for she and Wesley! She has been a blessing to us and our business and we will miss her greatly when she heads to Mobile for school in the Fall.



Now, speaking of Fall.......






I am sure you sun loving, heat stroking peeps can't believe that these little guys have arrived.....







tis true tis true.....







and they want to make it to your little ones closet soon in hopes that cooler days are ahead! Which also means, that if Fall is rolling in, Spring is moving out! Shop with us for up to 50% Off Spring/Summer apparel!

Well, I think this has slightly updated everyone!


Good night y'all!

1 comment:

Chera said...

So happy for Leah!! Congratulations!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails