Thursday, July 21, 2011

Seafood......

Remember the old joke....

"I am on a seafood diet"

"Huh...what's that?"

"I see food, and I eat it"



I feel that way about Seafood alone. Here is an easy summer time recipe that was enjoyed with some of that Prosciutto I had left from this....



Enjoy!


This is what you will need.....





Get you a large pot of boiling  water for your 16oz box of Linguine noodles and boil for about 10 mins until done. Don't forget this is the time to salt/flavor your noodles!



 add a drizzle (about 2 tbls) of olive oil and cube one stick of butter to a large (very large) skillet on med heat.

 add one large garlic clove chopped and stir in melted oil/butter.
 add your sweet peppers....



 let simmer on medium heat while you peel your 1 lb of steamed shrimp (no season).


 crank up the heat and add about a 1 cup of a white wine. I used a Pinot Grigio.....



 squeeze in 1/2 a lemon.


Chop about 4-5 slices of Prosciutto......


Stir in your Shrimp....



Add your cooked Pasta.....


Sprinkle your chopped prosciutto...
 toss.....


Top with a shredded cheese blend and chopped chives...Serve with toasty bread and a creamy Cesar salad.....



 This meal took about 15-20mins to prepare. Super simple, Super delicious!



Up Next..................

1 comment:

JMW said...

That looks so good! I love seafood as well - when we're at the beach, that's all I want to eat! Your daughter is adorable and I love that she's your kitchen helper. And those cupcakes look amazing - great way to end a delicious meal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails