Tuesday, December 11, 2012

good morning :)

Good late morning peeps! Let's see if I can get this post out before it's afternoon???


I hate to be so absent, but have realized that my computer time is far fetched this season in my life. I am a bit under the weather, so I feel it necessary to catch up with you guys to give me a little time to rest and reflect on the weekend or so... sound good? And to the sweet lady at the Target check out line, that is from Andalusia and reads this blog; my apologies for my lack of conversation yesterday. I had an excuse, not a very good one to not open up and be more polite, so I truly apologize, and hope you have a very blessed Christmas. Thank you for encouraging me the way you did :)



I felt like I was coming down with something Saturday night. It was one of those......






but I am MOM. I can not get sick and my schedule is full! Saturday we cheered on this chick....









she's the baby of the family.....






can ya tell????
























she passed,kicked that board in half, and now struts a purple belt :)


I had to run an errand, so I realize I am now past morning and into afternoon. (thought that might happen) Lunch is in the oven and Tim is off to his second location to hunt me down some Theraflu. I think I might be feeling worse as the day goes on.

Thankful I made it through yesterday. You won't see the products of this until next year during the holiday issue of Wiregrass Living, and I know my pics don't even attempted to compare to Brian's brilliant photography, but all and all it was a fun experience , and I am honored that they asked me. God gave me just enough strength to get through it and Lizzy's Belt ceremony last night. Yesterday, I kept praying..... please, Lord, just let me get through, please! My girls and Tim were a great help, as well as some sweet friends.

Here are a few pics, minus a few last minute details added to them. These are all I managed to squeeze in to capture, before my time and sanity ran out.....
















more dishes and recipes will be in the Nov/Dec 2013 issue. If you don't subscribe to this magazine, you should. You would love it. It makes a perfect gift. I would know, because that gift keeps coming to me every other month and it's fun to receive.

You know what would make another fun gift......


or this.....


since my nails look like this......



whatcha' say honey??? I have a coupon!! Wouldn't that make a nice surprise and make me feel better ;)

Here's hoping this Theraflu and a nap helps!

Happy Tuesday, Y'all!

1 comment:

kkd said...

It looks delicious!!!!! Hoping you feel better real soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails