Friday, February 8, 2013

cell phone pic dump

Good Morning Lovelies!



I have mucho to share with you and miss you guys over here, but of course it will have to wait for another time. We have a house full of 7th graders from church coming to stay the weekend here and I have some prepping to do. I just loaded my camera pics on the computer, so I'll leave you with some pics of our life out and about. From food, to design work, to outings with nephews and nieces, 80's get up for a jammin' party, shopping for ideas and for clients, homeschooling, before braces, souvenir  from Crossfit, proof that I once had an afro, and things that inspire me! See ya back here soon!














































Happy Weekend Y'all!!

1 comment:

Jennie Chancey said...

Great pictures, Katie! Makes us miss y'all sooooo much. Everyone is growing up so fast!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails