Monday, September 20, 2010

On your mark..........



get set..................................























GO!











To all my blog runner friends out there, I have a proposition:







Two runs.







October 9th.........

DYS 5k








AND.....















October 23rd............




HG 5K








I can't make either one of them, sooooooooooooooooo. Who would like to run for me???







I will sponsor the first 3 people {per race} who contact me in committing to run one or both of these 5K runs! Another incentive {besides being a supporter by running}, a $25 gift certificate will be award to you just for participating! Now here is a win win situation! I expect LOTS of feedback from you all on this!
Are you up for this challenged?? If so, email me @ bellamia@centurytel.net !
Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails