Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Morning :)

Tim is away for the day on business. This morning before taking the girls to school I shot him a text....."Good morning :) ".......

It just made me think. I was able to tell my husband good morning, while he was in a meeting. Sometimes I just love our technology! Notice I said sometimes....that is another topic for another post!



Well, it is a beautiful day and I intend on enjoying it! I have just about finished my VENTI Caramel Macchiato and am geared up for the day, we got home from the ball fields at 10:00 pm last night, trust me I needed the Venti! Which reminds me....a couple of years ago, when we were at a Starbucks; Elizabeth asked me if she could try my "caramel monkey apple"! ...... She always keeps us laughing :)


Again, I apologize for the late coupon! Here is "Coupon Monday" on good ol' Tuesday! Enjoy :)






Stay tuned! Another Give-Away is just around the corner!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails