Thursday, July 25, 2013

TEN.....and life :)





I have so many blog posts in my head, but there is no time these days I tell ya...no time!

My girlies and projects keep me on my toes. I'll admit, there are times I feel like I need to slam the breaks....right now, I am currently tapping them...


July is our "poor month"...a friend and I were talking at church this past Sunday and we both mentioned that everyone has a poor month, and for us.....it's July! Obviously, we are very blessed and I'm not complaining by any means, but it's funny that the cashier and I got on that subject over my groceries tonight as she was scanning...it's one of those; how many meals can I stretch out of these ingredients ;) or better known as.... Ramen Noodle month...College days are here again ;)


We have three girls that celebrate birthdays two weeks apart between the beginning of July through the beginning of August. Our two oldest are currently both 13 yrs old until August 9....cray-cray huh?!?!


Car tags are due in July AND remember, we have an unwanted/wanted (does that even make since) bathroom remodel.....



I can't wait until that is done! I hope that the next time I visit you here, I will be accompanied by the finished results!







 This little chick celebrated the BIG 10 this past week.... and we celebrated in the MOST fun way, because after all...fun is her middle name!

Ask Elizabeth where her favorite place in Dothan is and she will say here.....






So why not party there, right??








 Have you seen their Fairy Gardens in the Green House???




They are soooooooooo amazing.....



so we snatched her two besties...









 to create their very own.....








Sarah instructed them as they designed their garden, and she is AWESOME!











I mean...does this just not make you want to go there and make one!!!

It was a blast, even the part where our homemade ice cream cookie cake that big sisters piped and decorated fell completely apart and melted on the drive over (no seriously it was quite the event...and it is what it is folks!)... Daddy saved the day with a cookie cake from Sam's Club! Thanks Sam's Club for saving the Cake and even putting her name on it in such a rush! Thanks Dothan Nurseries for a fabulous time, you guys ROCK!


Speaking of Nurseries......











hope to be back with pics of this one....finishing the details :)

SOOOOOO happy it's Friday tomorrow! Happy Weekend, peeps!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails