Friday, May 21, 2010

sniff,sniff.........

kindergarten poem
Last night was my baby's kindergarten graduation.......
mom,lizzy,dad
I look pretty together here, but earlier in the day I looked like this.......
crying-face_1920x1200
Need I say more...... it was a bittersweet day!
Prior to the graduation we had family over for an early dinner to celebrate! Tim's parent's gave Elizabeth a gift and when she opened it, I heard her squeal...." OH, THESE ARE SOOOOO CUTE!"...............................
glow
Flip Flops that glow....BRIGHTLY!
She knew she couldn't wear them to the graduation, so she took them to the car to slip on right after it was over with! This early am, when the house was quiet, you know, the quiet before all the children wake, I heard, clip clop clippity clop! This is what greeted me......
shoes
Except she was smiling, when I grabbed my camera it was more like "get that camera out of my face!"...... She couldn't wait to put them on! She said "I love these so much, when I grow out of them I am NOT giving them to Haley (Haley gets the hand-me-downs from us) , I am going to keep them!"
I am still receiving precious pictures that keep me smiling!!! Here is number 23,24 and 25!!
#23
23
#24
24
#25
25
Hurry in...... we now have a Sale Rack 20%-90% OFF!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails