Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things change.....


I had never been much of a reader. In fact, my mom used to take me to the stores and let me pick out any book I wanted as long as that meant I would read it! Tim was the same way, no interest in a book........
books
This is the stack of books on MY night stand. Tim's doubles in comparison on just the books we are reading at the moment, minus a few actually! All to say, things change, and in this case, for the better! What's your nightly read right now???

1 comment:

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Just finished Radical, and Lift by Kelly C. I had been out of the reading mode for a lonng while, but just returned to it.

Just linked over from another blog. Blessings to you! I'll add myselk as a follower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails