Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi

I'm stuck again. I have so much I want to blog about, but little time to squeeze it in. If only I could type a million words a minute, and upload all my pictures in a nice order, instead of picking and choosing from my camera. I feel like crashing at night, the time I used to get so much done. Why does my body require sleep????? A mother could get so much more done during those hours ;)




I leave you with a few pics from our spring break....details later....maybe....



















































 And when I have more then 10mins to blog, I promise to pump out the summertime recipes....if I don't soon, I will forget how I made them! Below is going to be a family favorite....






Hope you all have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails