Wednesday, October 30, 2013

cranberries...

last year around this time, I thought I would never want to see another cranberry again.


Some of you that were following me then, remembered this.


It was such a fun experience and I am thankful for the opportunity. But I really did think that at one point my kiddos might cry, if I served them another thing "cranberry" to taste test.


Until this came out this past week...




now, we're all craving the cupcakes and egg rolls; although what's pictured above and the martini's are the hubby's favorite. Time to bring on the holidays!


So for all you peeps that begged for the recipes last year, go pick up your copy of Wiregrass Living Magazine today! :) And once again, if you don't subscribe to this beautiful creation, then you are missing out. It makes me happy every time I see it in my mailbox! Order yours today..... Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails