Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hmmmmmmm......

That is what I have been thinking all morning as I try to muster up a post!


I missed my cup of coffee this morning, and I am FEELING it! Just thought I would get that out of the way, so now I have a good excuse if this post doesn't flow well, is filled with grammatical errors, or just plain doesn't make sense.


Here we go!

We were blessed (or spoiled as someone told me at the gym this morning) with a winter break from school. It started with the kids getting out of school half a day on Thursday and not going back until today! :) It was bliss!

Daddy came home Thursday night, perfect timing to enjoy the beautiful weekend we had!

The weekend was a park playing, bike riding, roller blading, party going, beach laying, softball playing  kind of weekend!

On Saturday, Jillian attended a birthday party. She not only attended but participated in this........

beach-more spring and weekend 050

beach-more spring and weekend 058

Is this not the coolest party!!! If I would have known, I might have stayed for it myself!

The girls designed, created and presented (in four groups) their cake to the "judges" aka the mom's and dad's.

beach-more spring and weekend 052

beach-more spring and weekend 051


All the while, this was playing for a little inspiration in the back ground.....

beach-more spring and weekend 059


GENIUS! I LOVE THIS IDEA!  Take it yourself and run with it! Send me pictures of this adventure if you decided to take it, and the finished product of course!




After Church on Sunday, we loaded up and headed south for the rest of the afternoon.......



beach-more spring and weekend 082

beach-more spring and weekend 091

beach-more spring and weekend 097


beach-more spring and weekend 093


beach-more spring and weekend 088


Can I just remind all you locals, how incredibly BLESSED we are to have the Ocean so close. It makes those spur of the moment, day trips so easy to make when it is just so close!


Monday, while I was out still playing and not working, these precious little gems were delivered to us....

beach-more spring and weekend 111

beach-more spring and weekend 112

beach-more spring and weekend 119


beach-more spring and weekend 113



beach-more spring and weekend 118


beach-more spring and weekend 120


Ohhhh, but let me not leave off these little guys which arrived later last week......

beach-more spring and weekend 117



beach-more spring and weekend 116



beach-more spring and weekend 115

(matching brother as well!)


beach-more spring and weekend 114





Hmmmmmmm, what will UPS or FedEx bring to me today?????


See you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails