Thursday, February 3, 2011

I did it!

I have had a rough week.......

I told my hair dresser last night, that I don't think I have cried as much in the last 5 years as I have in the last 5 days...

Then I followed that up with- so, normally hair is just hair to me, but today, pressures on, because I want to love what you do to it......



and I DO!!!!


Yesterday Morning.............

shop and random 033

It's so hard to take a picture of yourself..... hey, before shots are supposed to look like a mug shot right??


This morning......

shop and random 047

shop and random 048

I feel better already :)


Hanging out at the shop getting ready for spring! Here are a few things that decided to join me this week.....

shop and random 071

Luna Lullaby Soothing Swaddling blankets...NEW FABULOUS PRICE- $36


And of course a box of these little guys always make me smile......

shop and random 074



Still working on the girl's rooms....you know that last little bit that can NEVER get done.......it doesn't help when I decide to change a few things either.....

Tomorrow's Friday and I am ready for the weekend, because I've got plans and can't to tell you about them next week! Happy Thursday :)

11 comments:

The Pughs said...

Love the hair! Looks great. Can't wait to see your girls rooms...

JMW said...

Too funny - I included a post-cut photo of myself on my blog today, too! Although, your photos are of a much better quality. Love your cut - it really suits you and frames your face well. :)

kkd said...

Love the new 'do! You look super sassy!

Wanting What I Have said...

I knew you'd rock the 'do!!!

kristen said...

I love it! Makes me want to make an appointment right NOW!

Darby said...

Ummmm seriously.... SOOOOOO CUTE and SASSY! I love it... Katie, I mean this may be my favorite hairstyle on you ever! I've only every seen it curled but this is awesome! I love it both ways but this is such a fun and fresh change!! Yay for you! I never texted you back, but yes, lets get together soon!!

D

mary katharine said...

Okay, really, how do you do it? What's your secret to looking so amazing no matter what?! :)
Love the new style!!! And praying for you! Hope you have a great weekend and are a little recharged for next week. Sorry I can't swing the big city for lunch ... too much to coordinate, unfortunately:(. Sending you an email now ...

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair style. You look 15 years younger. Want to look another 5 years younger. I knw your busy but, get you some lip stick GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Our Big Adventure!! said...

You are super cute!!! you could walk around with grass in your hair and you would still be beautiful! :)

Our Big Adventure!! said...

Girl you could walk around with no make-up on, grass in your hair while wearing a paper bag as clothes and you would still be beautiful!! Love your hair!! You look super cute :)

Sarah said...

you look AHHHH-MAZING!
love love the new look. honestly, wow!
hope the hubby loves it too, you look so young and chic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails