Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting my groove on......

I Love Love Love Valentine's Day. It is so easy for a mother of three girls to get into the red and pink mode! This year though, it was a challenge. I have been flying solo for going on week three, but daddy will soon be arriving home and that fills our heart with song!

Saturday, I knew it was about time to get my groove on...



So that garland we made last year, well it went up Saturday morning. And these pom poms from the shop, were hung Saturday night... and these cupcakes to share (Elizabeth was taking them to the neighbors when she came back in the house and stated that we needed to add a smile since it looked like eyes and a face) on Sunday.....


Valentine 002


Valentine 003

Valentine 004

And when we went to CVS for some Tums(Sunday- probably from the cupcakes!) purchased my girls Valentines. Creative?? I think so... I even selected a cash back option from my debit purchase to add to their V-cards.... Desperate?? You gotta do what you gotta do :)


I am very blessed to have my girls wake up super early this morning to present me with Valentines from them and their Daddy.....



I told A little birdie told my Valentine that he could always get me something from here.....and I  that birdie actually sent a few pictures.....


I knew I would get was surprised with....



Valentine 007

I will proudly wear this "Love" one today :)


So get your groove on! Spring is approaching and these have arrived over the last week.....

elephantito 001


elephantito 002

elephantito 003


elephantito 005



elephantito 006



new spring 006



elephantito 007


elephantito 008


elephantito 009





new spring 001



new spring 007

new spring 008




new spring 013


new spring 017




Victoria Kids 001



Victoria Kids 003



Victoria Kids 004






 And many more! See you soon!


and don't forget about the "Coupon Monday" below!

1 comment:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hi there! Thanks for the visit to my blog today. :) Your new bracelet is so pretty, and you have some amazingly beautiful (!!) dresses in your shop. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails